Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Claritystamp Challenge A Christmas Carol.




It's the start of another month and a brand new claritystamp challenge.
For this one I thought I use this fabulous groovi cracker template, I was not to sure about getting this template to start with but I am glad I did as I just love it and you can do so much with it. What I thought I do this year instead of giving people Christmas cards I make them a cracker instead.
If you would like this groovi plate and coloured parchment paper please click on the following link:Claritystamp

8 comments:

  1. Lovely wish I ordered the black parchment now looks good very talented x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now these crackers encourage me to see the contents now! Well done! ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea to give crackers instead of cards. I am sure they will be kept from year to year to go on the Christmas tree. Happy Christmas Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol sorry for being late commenting - love your parchment crackers just gorgeous work. Merry Christmas c

    ReplyDelete